Tuesday, January 19, 2010

socks are deceptive creatures



today was not my day again. to recap, monday was a bad day as well because the economy corner didn't have much to offer. i stared at their "variety" for 2 minutes before deciding this would save me a couple of bucks. boy, was i wrong. should have put in another 80 cents and i would have gotten a meal that actually filled me up.

so today. i woke up late for my 8am class. not only that. my right contact lens was irritating me to no end. my mum said that the pain would go away after a while. well mummy, it did not. not even a bit. i was literally in tears up until the time i went home and even after i took out my contacts, it still hurt really bad. hence, for someone who has extremely low tolerance towards pain, i faired pretty well. i lasted 7 hours of that continuous pain. that should be some kind of record although i was very very very tempted to just remove it before econs class but ms elsie was already there.

i'm pretty sure random people in college thought i was crying. they probably thought i was crying over my lunch hahha. there was one guy who sat at the table in front of me who kept looking at me from time to time. so i suspect that my crying was convincing.
suraj was sure that they thought i was crying because of him. hahaha. well i don't have it in me to cry in public. emotionless maaah.


No comments: