Saturday, January 16, 2010

red skins.

I am in love with britishindia home deco and furniture. especially the deco.
so purty. they have all types of photo frames :) cute and interesting pillow covers :) candle holders!! :):) framed mirrors :D lamps with lamp shades :):) and most importantly vases. the big funny shaped vases :) it was like interior heaven.

i don't know about the clothes since i was immediately attracted to the home deco the moment i walked into the store. i was too afraid to look at the price tags. so i was pretty much in denial and in my own deluded fantasy that one day when i have my own house, i will get my stuff from britishindia.

which reminds me. ikea has some really interesting home deco as well. however, knowing that 50 other people would have the same things they have in their homes is just bugging me. sigh i'm a sucker for excludability. kind of.

No comments: