Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hey hey hey

Auckland was so fun.
Everyone I told about my intended trip to Auckland asked me what I was going to do there but I was honestly more excited to meet my cousins again and just catch up.
We are all currently living in 3 different countries so it's always nice to hang out with each other.
I'm the kind of person that once I get used to a certain way of living and for me it was lazing around my flat watching tv shows and reading all day, I prefer to not do anything else. So I got to admit that getting ready for that trip to Auckland was filled with lots of hesitation.
But seeing familiar faces especially that of family made me so happy and made me realise how much I missed being in the presence of family.
This is going to sound so damn cliché but I don't care. I'm so lucky to have cousins who understand me and even if they don't, they still love me anyway which is exactly what I need cause I can be weird at times.

This is me being unexpectedly deep about a holiday.




No comments: