Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ezzy.

Disclaimer: I will be fangirling in this blogpost. You may cringe or like me a little less because of this.


I've come to blog about my current male "celeb" attraction: Ezra Koenig.
I put celeb in quotation marks because I honestly don't think he's that big of a celebrity....but he is to me.
Also, I judge my level of attraction on how often I go through their tags on tumblr. So it has definitely been confirmed (by me) that I am very attracted (not obsessed) to him.

Who is Ezra, I hear you wondering. He's the lead singer and lead guitarist of Vampire Weekend.

Let us talk about appearances because we need to

  1. He has curly hair
  2. He is 5ft 6 apparently. Still taller than me so it's all good. 
  3. Has a somewhat preppy style 
  4. Great smile and laugh. 
What's even better is that he's so intellectual and this judgment was made by the various interviews I've watched on Youtube(also graduated from Columbia Uni) as well as going through his entire blogspot (which he doesn't use anymore).

Indeed, a girl can only dream that she will eventually meet a boy just like Ezra. [Enter me sighing] 





Fangirling over. 


No comments: