Friday, July 05, 2013

Hello old friend

The last thing I blogged about was my winter break reading list.
So here I am once again, a year later, to blog about this year's winter break reading list!
I'm so consistent (and boring)

So let's start shall we?


  1. In Cold Blood
  2. Consolations of Philosophy
  3. Jane Eyre
All three are penguin classics and I got them for a total of $20 which is a complete steal. I really really wanted to buy 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami because I heard a lot of great things about it but it's so expensive.I've read In Cold Blood and am about to finish Consolations of Philosophy (my favourite so far). I haven't had any sort of time to read since my last winter break because of my summer internship and uni. Even if I do start reading a book during a semester, I tend to get too preoccupied with uni work so that's why I usually just stick to reading during the semester breaks. So I was extremely excited to start reading again. 

Another thing that I've continued since the last winter break: Dexter.
I kind of stopped watching mid way through season 3 because it was soooo slow and boring. I swear that season was enough to put me off Dexter completely but then I told myself to give it another try since there are like what 7 seasons already(?) so might as well continue. The conclusion that I've come to is that season 3 only picks up after the 7th episode and is my least favourite by far but do watch it if you haven't! 



No comments: