Friday, May 12, 2006

pseudo

i seriously get annoyed by wannabes..omg..they irritate me sooo much...

i have a friend who is seriously a wannabe..haih..she totally copies everthing that i do..i like to use words like "awesome-ness" "emo-ness" and she goes around using my words..urghHhh...

and when i started lurvin emo she totally becomes an emo poser and goes around writin "emopunk-ness" everywhere...omg...she rili irritates me...haiyoo..

and usually during pj, i will fold my pants because i dun wana get it dirty so she oso tries it but she said "it doesn't look nice..i look like a fisherman" urmmm....ok....wtv....den she tells everybody that i'm naomi the fisherman...omg!!!! if i wana fold my pants...let me fold my pants!!! geezz....

sumtimes i just wanna choke her...not forgettin that i get in trouble during science because of her..i'm always caught for talkin and teacher always puts d blame on me...urghh!!!!!!!!!

No comments: