Friday, May 05, 2006

freaky friday

woohooo!!! it's finally friday...i've been waitin for this day the whole week..unfortunately i have to go to school in the morning..haih...my day started off like many of my other days....

i woke up to hear my mother screamin my name over & over & over again..those r seriously the times when u hate ur name...urghh...anyway..it took me at least ten minutes to actually get up from bed and walk straight into the bathroom...i spent a few minutes lookin at my face...and then only officially started washin up...

by the time i finished washin up, it was already 7.05 a.m. i could still hear my mother calling my name...by 7.09 a.m., i was already in my uniform and thats wen i remembered to take out my nail polish before i left for school...i actually wanted to keep it on until i came back from school but my mother strongly dissaproved..wat's d big deal?? it's just nail polish...haiyoo...

wen i reached school, i could see a few afternoon sessioners..i guess they were waitin for their curicullum to start..so i purposely walked infront of them to show off larr...haha..before i could reach my class, i could see lourene & pui yee standin outside talkin..i didn't have time to stay and chat bcuz i wanted to put my bag down really badly...

before everyone could settle down, mrs lam, my maths teacher, was already talkin about todays work..she asked us ppl to volunteerly do work on the board as usual and i off and on space out while doin my sums...hehe..but mrs lam's constant nagging woke me up...sumhow even wen she has insulted d class a trillion times, she still never stops...haih..

we maths period was finally over, art class began..as usual we would copy notes and "listen" to teacher explain it *yawn*..it's kinda unfair that d classes that my art teacher teaches are follwed by the book while the art classes that another teacher teaches is so damn interesting...damn.....

recess was normal larr..talkin, crappin, laughin, stoning..lol..pui yee & i decided to try the roti cheese bcuz we planned it last week so we lookin forward..hehe..wen we bought it, we we're kinda surprised bcuz there we're only a few pieces of cheese actually inside d roti...haih..dissapointment..hehe...

after recess we had p.o.l., this year p.o.l not so fun bcuz puan yap not sportin..she has her extra geo classes durin our p.o.l. period so she expects total silence which is obviously impossible..duh!! and wen i wanted to go to the toilet really badly, she wouldn't let me..i really had to go..wen p.o.l. i quickly rushed the toilet..haha...wat a relief

finally we had english...it was more interesting than usual...usually teacher tries too hard to cure our boredom..today, we worked in groups to discuss our fav food and wat we had eaten since we woke up..haha..after discussin, all d group leaders were supposed to read out all the food in the list and teacher would catogorised them into groups like healthy, not so and unhealthy...

everybody kept debatin about which food should go to which group..by the time we finished, the board was in a real mess...haha...before we knew it, the bell finally rang...yay!!!i was estatic..haha..i couldn't wait to go back and enjoy the weekend...yay!!!

No comments: