Monday, May 29, 2006

holiday blues

it's a monday...what have i done with it?? let's see...and fyi it's only 10.00am, so i haven't done much yet...

  1. woke up
  2. played with phone
  3. turned laptop on
  4. listened to music
  5. rawked out =P
  6. brushed teeth & washed face
  7. changed clothes
  8. rawked out summore
  9. tried figuring out the wireless thingy...still can't figure it out
  10. came downstairs and now i'm bloggin =)

as you can see my holidays are always boring because my mother controls my holidays...if i wanna go out..she has to be free to send me and i think that's so troublesome...that's why i'll most probably be spending my two weeks of holiday in the house or in my room...doing nothing..

i can't believe she expects me to study...i just studied my brain off for my mid year exam..gimmie a break...haih..mothers...can never understand them...and u won't believe where's my mother rite now...in the hairdresser...geez...well,if anybody out there has plans..can i come?? hehe...

anyway, i was watching gol & gincu last nite..i thought it was really cool..that was actually my second or third time watching it..it's the best malaysian movie i've seen since sepet..agree?? i think the actors rawk..i lurve the main character, putri, i lurve the fact that she's into fashion designin...that's so me...hehe..omg and i lurve her room..so cute larr...i'm so jealous..hehe...overall, a good movie, a good chic flick..

No comments: