Tuesday, October 10, 2006

sucky-ness

ok...so we had like a really bad fight on sunday...to me it was the worst we ever had.it must have been me pms-ing.usually i just let him scold me and get over it but somehow i just couldn't.i was just so effing frustrated and irritated and upset that everytime we have a convo it results in a stupid argument which he always makes a big deal of. and that gets me soo down all the time.we almost broke it off because he said that he was fed up with me and that we should go on a break for about 2 months and he said that maybe during those 2 months i might meet a guy and ta-da! the start of a new relationship..i guess to him it's easy.for me it's incredibly hard..everytime i think about it, my heart just immediatly breaks.i think this was almost the third time that we almost broke up..the last time, it was major.i cried everyday and then he called me a few days later telling me that he couldn't breakup with me cause he loves me too much.he'll always say"together forever"..which breaks my heart everytime he says he should break up or move on..haih..saddening-nye..
anyway..i'm having a bad hair day so that's not making my day any better..why!!!??! but the shampoo that i used smells awesome..it's bvlgari..mmm..

No comments: