Saturday, March 18, 2006

yay

hey ppl...
2day was a good day 4 me..i went shoppin wif my mum in 1u..it has been forever since i went for some serious shoppin...my bro went 2 watch a movie wif his frens so my mum & i decided 2 b d dynamic duo..haha..i was actually plannin my mental shoppin list last nite while i was watchin fashion avenue..seein d host wearin those really nice pair of jeans reminded me dat i needed a new pair of jeans..

i was so satisfied when i finally bought those brand new pair of jeans from edwin..can't wait 2 wear them..yay..after havin lunch, i decided 2 go 2 mph to buy a book..after readin girls in love, i wanted to buy d sequel to that book..that book really potrays who i am(hopeless romantic)..haha..

surpirse,surprise...while i was lookin at all d books, i received a message frm jason..he said dat he wanted another chance...yeah rite..after wat happened yesterday,he's never gettin another chance..i can't stand bein wif a guy hu is so hot tempered...haiyoo...on a more lighter note, my mum bought a pilates book..she said dat i should try doin this so dat i hv more confidence??wat d heck..it's worth a try..

as we were goin down d escalator, my mum saw this manicure shop & suggested dat i go 4 a mznicure bcuz my nails were not in good shape..they needed some good treatment..hehe..thnxx mummy!!definitely worth it =)

well, actually i wanted 2 buy d john legend album but i think my mum spent so much money on me 2day..haha..mayb another time XD

No comments: