Thursday, March 16, 2006

wtf

hey ppl..
it's me again...i jz officially broke up wif my bf..he's such a bastard..i hate him...i dunno wat d hell is his problem..he keeps askin me 2 open up my problem 2 him but i DON"T want to..stop forcin me u bastard..no means NO...my god...haih...after tellin him dat i dun wanna go through wif d realtionship, he got a bit psycho...he wanted 2 talk 2 me but i didn't want 2 talk so he kept calling & calling & calling...omg...his ex gurlfren oso another psycho in d making...dat evening..she sent me threatnin sms-es telling me dat she will come 2 my school and have this bitch fight with me...wtf..y does she even giva a damn???stupid piece of crap...all these type of ppl got no life and wan2 go & kacau ppl punya life...go get a life..haiyooo....

No comments: