Monday, June 13, 2011

the wonders of bread


EXAAAAAAAAAMMSS, i no like you.
oh yes, here is me taking pictures of myself because i am trying to stay sane. 
this is not my room. it's andrew's. and i was and am currently using his laptop. teehee.





was actually having a dilemma of which picture to put as my profile picture. it was between this picture and my current one. ah, life's trivial matters.


i swear i would look awesome with a moustache. am i right or am i right



and finally, the only 'news' that matters today. i got a new pencil which looks like a normal pencil but it's a mechanical pencil. mind blown??? of course it is. 
yea it was like 15 ringgit but i've been wanting to buy it since...i don't know. it's has been a while. considering that i lost my other pencil which i had since form 2(!!!!!), it felt right to get another pencil that will last me another 6 years. haha. hopefully more since it's RM15. 
oh yea to make me feel really bad, i walked into Target and they were selling like the same pencil but in a different colour or something and it was cheaper. damn you imitations.

No comments: