Thursday, February 04, 2010

inadequate for Photoshop

can anyone explain to me what's so nice about delicious?
was looking through one of my friend's pictures in delicious and they're normal college students. where the hell do you get money to eat there? oh wait, they're from Taylors.
definitely overrated. the last time i went there with my mum, i could not believe the amount my mum had to pay for 2 meals. that amount could feed a family of 5 in mcdonald's or esquire
kitchen.
the air in delicious is snobbish and bordering pretentious. i could feel the judgmental stares coming from the wannabe datin and her daughter from the table next to mine.
so you would have guessed that i promised myself to never walk into that place and even if i do(kicking & screaming), i would do my very best to rip you guys off just like how you rip me off, bitches.

No comments: