Friday, September 22, 2006

a-hole

ok wtf...
i was studying my sej when i went to check my phone just incase anybody messaged me or anything cause i never ever hear my phone..hehe..anyway
when i checked it..there was one miss call..and surprise ,surprise it was jason..
so i called him cause he's such a loser who can't even call his freakin gf cause he uses credit..wtv!!my cousin oso use credit also call her bf..haiyooo..useless...
anyway...when we were talkin he suddenly said that the picture of me that i sent him looks manly..omg!!wtf?! thanks for being straightforward..a-hole...then he was like "u take drugs rite?" omg wts?problematic freak...
urghh..then when he ask me to give him a kiss like he always does..i said no
then he like totally merajuk..nth new there..
and then he hung up on me!!omg!!!!!!!wts!!!
i know he thought i would call him back...haha..yea rite...a-hole..
urghh...

No comments: