Monday, August 07, 2006

my heart is sore

well yesterday i called him
and he was like "did u miss me?" so obviously i said yes and he said that i didn't miss him bcuz i sounded like i didn't care bout him...but i rili did and i still do!!!

then he actually thought that there was another guy!!
omg

so i totally denied it bcuz it's soooo not true...omg
anyway after that he was like "you i went to your school from monday till fri"
i was like" yeah rite....."
then he said "yeah..u can ask the guard or this dude named harjun..."
i still didn't believe him bcuz wen i asked him how i tied my hair..he said " i can't tell you that"
uh...duhh..obviously he didn't go...
omg

donolarr..i kinda like believe him but i kinda don't
weird huh?
anyway he told me that he applied for somethin and he will be studyin in aussie(i think) for 4 years..so next year he will be leavin =( *sob*
haih...damn freakin sad ok
haiyoooo....it breaks my heart
haih..........................

No comments: