Saturday, July 29, 2006

heart breaks

haih...last nite was horrible..i called him at nite thinkin we could just talk like normal but that obviously didn't happen
he was like
"i think we should just be friends"
and i was like "why?"
"ok i'll tell you five reasons:
  1. age difference
  2. our distance
  3. our races
  4. ur parents are strict
  5. i wanna girl who is outgoing

as soon as he said that we shoud be just friends,i immediatlybroke down and cried...everything that he said was true and i couldn't help but agree...

he was also telling me that we should both find somebody our own age because it will be much easier...and again, i couldn't help but agree...

but he said that he wants me to change if i want him...more like i must change

he said that from now until december he's kinda like puttin me on trial

even when he told me that i was still cryin and i don't know why because he said "i'm not breakin up with you, baby"

he could hear that i was cryin so he was like

"are you cryin?"

i was like "no"

"baby, i don't wanna hurt you"

well obviously he already hurt me

my broken heart has no use

i really hope i can change because i love him so much...i don't wanna lose him ever but he told me that even if we broke up he would still call me everyday and be the best of friends

the only thing that would be different is that he won't kiss me...*sob*

No comments: